HubSpot is an extensive CRM and provides you with multiple functionalities. One of the significant functionalities is its ability to integrate your social media accounts. It is done via the built-in social media publishing tool in HubSpot.
This article covers the step-by-step instruction for connecting your social media accounts to HubSpot.
Why Should You Connect Your Social Media Accounts to HubSpot?
Having your social media accounts connected to HubSpot allows you to create and publish posts in a matter of clicks. You can also explore metrics like engagement rate and the number of clicks through comprehensible graphs and visual representations.
Connecting Social Media Accounts to HubSpot
This section covers the steps of connecting your social media accounts to HubSpot. The steps are as follows:
Click on the gear icon (⛭) in the top right corner of your HubSpot dashboard.
2. Select Social under Marketing in the Tools section from the left sidebar.
3. Click on Connect accounts.
4. Select the network type you want to connect. We are selecting Facebook & Instagram for this example. (Note, you can only connect the business accounts in HubSpot).
5. Select the accounts from the list of available accounts that you intend to connect with.
6. It will take some time to add and connect to your account.
7. Once the account is connected, you can simply start posting as per your requirements.
8. Similarly, if you want to connect the LinkedIn or any other network’s account, select that in Step 4 and follow the rest of the steps till Step 7.
Social Media Management in HubSpot
HubSpot allows you to manage your social media accounts and their content in various areas. To explore more about these options, follow the steps below:
From the Marketing dropdown, select Social.
Under the Manage tab, you hold access to all the posts that have been published, create new posts, and see the details of the post. To create a new post, click on Create social posts button and follow the steps along.
In the Monitor tab, you can monitor how the posts are doing, the interactions, and all the conversations on them in one place.
Under the Analyze tab, you can analyze and download reports which include details like the audience, publish posts, interactions, clicks, shared, impressions, sessions, new contacts, and top posts.
All in all, this is how you can connect, manage and analyze your social media accounts in HubSpot. You can also generate reports to improve your social media marketing strategy.
For further details, contact Learners.ai